Monday, April 30, 2007

My girlie girl Emma


Decided to take some photos yesterday when wee Emma was dressed in a way I've always dreamed about dressing my little girl... Yep the tights, the clip in the hair, the little jean skirt and then the ultra cute jumper (which I'm pretending still fits from last Winter). And then seeing her like this made me realise just how quickly she's growing up - it seems like only yesterday that we were wandering if she would get any hair and now she has enough for a clip! This photo was taken while she happily sat on her change table with me right there putting some make up on before heading out - Emma loves my make up and is quite content to sit there playing with it - trying to copy me as I put it on - it's very cute. I think I may be raising a girlie girl - nothing wrong with that I say!

3 comments:

Our Whanau said...

Do you find that having a girl brings out more of the girl in you?? I never thought of myself as a girlie girl until Olivia came along and then BANG! Loving pink, frills, make up and the rest of it! Go the girlie girl!

Unknown said...

My little niece is growing up so fast.....! Sorry Rob really think she is going to be a ballet dancer.

The Haywards said...

I totally agree Gail - I never really loved girlie girl things until I had a daughter and then all of a sudden I have pink stuff everywhere and I'm strangely drawn to anything with slight shimmer!!!!! :-) Isn't it cute how the girls copy what you're doing!!!!