Sunday, July 8, 2007



This is just to show off the gorgeous poncho and hat my Mum made for Emma recently. It's adorable and really soft and warm. I love the colour and it makes her eyes look really green. I sometimes call her 'Apple' when she wears it! Everywhere she wears it we receive comments on it and we have people asking for the pattern! So cheers Mum thanks for all the gorgeous things you make for Emma - they are truly appreciated and loved! I'm currently trying to knit myself with a lot of help from Mum!

2 comments:

Our Whanau said...

Yes that is some gorgeous knitting! I received my knitting order from my personal knitter (mum-in-law) on Sunday for Theo. So the best things for this horrible weather. I really should learn to knit, but I have an addictive personality and I think it would go a bit crazy - and take away valuable blogging time!!

Lion's, Kiwi's and Kanga's said...

Ahhhh knitting and we thought it was so yesteryear but now we have kids all those cute and trendy patterns are coming out and look so good. Mum made the beautiful jumpers that Abby and Caitlin were wearing in the blog photos, complete with hat and scalf! Such a talent! Em looks gorgeous!