Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter...




Hello... I haven't done a post for a wee while because the new memory card Rob brought for the camera doesn't seem to like the computer... And a post without pics just seems boring.. I would like to show you the picture of Emma cracking up holding an enormous easter egg that she managed to unwrap - and the one of her wearing bunny ears. And of course the easter craft she created for family easter presents... How annoying...


We had a fairly quiet easter - Rob working hard out on Uni stuff and trying to do his best rather than me who was always happy just to pass! We've had lots of visitors recently - firstly Ben the black lab, then Tim from England and lastly my Mum who has a broken arm and has been needing some help. So Easter was a catch up quiet time really but lovely all the same. And we hope all of you had a lovely Easter too - especially those in England who had a white one! I'll post some photos soon...

No comments: