Monday, June 29, 2009

What a Day!

This photo was taken yesterday after a family lunch... And today these two very special people have undergone surgery. Little Em has had her tonsils out today - with no problems. A few classic Em comments like on the way to the hospital "Mummy I don't think I'll need the medicine in the mask to have my tonsils out - I think just Pamal will be ok!!" And then on the way home - "I'm all better now - can I go swimming!" Everything went very smoothly.. And she's not into the icecream & jelly thing - what did she request for her first non-tonsil meal - a happy meal from McDees of course!!

And my darling Mum is at this very minute having a total knee replacement. So blogging and praying all is going smoothly for her too! Mum is coming to stay at our nice flat bungalow after her operation - after about a five day hospital stint. So I'll be busy with 2 patients!!


The highlight of Em's day - getting her first Barbie doll from Grandma. I did catch her kissing her and telling her she loved her...


No comments: