Friday, November 26, 2010

Waiting...

Yesterday I washed some baby clothes and these little shoes haven't been put away! Aren't they just so cute! I can't wait to fill these... Well I can wait because I'm only 32 weeks and I want wee Percy to grow and come out when he's fully cooked!... But this week I have been thinking of him lots just wondering what he'll be like... I can't wait to see him, meet him, kiss him, whisper in his ear and smell him! I've got to the stage now where I look sooo big that people ask me when I'm due and then they offer sympathy about the heat (which so far hasn't been too bad anyway!) Long list to fulfill before Percy is born - like the major swap around of bedrooms to do once our room is renovated! But for now I'm happy sitting on the couch with hand on my stomach wondering what our little long awaited man will be like!!

No comments: