Friday, June 1, 2007

This Week..


Well it's been a funny week really... Rob & I have both been sick with some grotty viral cough thing... Last weekend was a write off for me after working a night shift (on the delivery suite - umm very interesting..) I got a nasty migraine - haven't had one since 2004 so can't complain really! A little scary for Rob though - because when I get them I loose the ability to speak (peaceful weekend for Rob!!) And I slept the whole weekend away - and then passed on my coughing germs to Rob so he's been off work most the week. Thankfully we weren't at our worse together - and I'm so thankful that we're a team - so I could sleep last weekend and be confident that wee Em was being cared for. Thankfully Em had the cough first so she's been happy as could be all week! Her latest thing at the moment is circles - she loves doing this especially in front of the mirror - it also seems to be her way of dancing! Anyway Rob came to swimming with us yesterday - so another swimming photo..

Welcome to the world to Joshua James Wood - and little buba Thomson who doesn't have a name just yet a wee brother for Alex.

No comments: