Thursday, April 24, 2008

Baby Scrapbook Done!



Just celebrating a bit because I've finished a project (one at least!) Since about December 2005 I have been doing a scrapbook with Emma's baby photos. For those who don't really know what scrapbooking is it's about putting photos together, journalling and the whole idea is to leave a legacy... Emma's baby scrapbook is huge - it is yet to be seen whether the album will hold! But it's been great fun and I'm glad to have finished her first one - already she loves sitting and looking at it. I've already started her toddler scrapbook which will hopefully show ages 1-3years. I do enjoy this hobbie (expensive and sometimes frustrating) but when Emma's asleep on a Sunday afternoon it is a real treat for me.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Well done! What a mission. All our photos are still on the computer, one day they will make it to an album. One day...