Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Mothers' Day!


I had a lovely day on Sunday - Emma picked me random flowers at least at three different times through out the day - handing them to me and saying 'present for Mummy!' Rob had been sneaky and gone out and brought me a coffee machine the day before - which was a complete surprise ( I usually spoil surprises by finding presents etc...) I am delighted to finally have a coffee machine a luxury I have been coveting for a looooong time.


We had a lovely lunch at Ross & Barbara's house (Janelle's inlaws). It was cool seeing the different stages all the kids were at - Emma little Miss Independent at 2 and a half, Samara (Kay & Andrew's baby) beginning to find her feet and exploring at 10 months and then there's little Kaleb the essence of gorgeous new life.... (at five weeks). Wonderful times. Great to celebrate everything about motherhood.

No comments: