Friday, May 16, 2008

The Wiggles & Playdough!




I love sharing Emma's latest loves on this blog as a way of keeping people in England up to date... Well when I think of what she loves right now two things come to mind:


1) I don't think I've mentioned Emma's current obession with the Wiggles. We are constantly amazed by the complete random Wiggles comment that come out of her mouth! Like the other day deciding to try bananas (one of the few foods she isn't keen on) because Anthony had been eating one on the Wiggles. Yesterday on a walk to Cornwall Park - Wiggles songs were sang the whole way. In fact she has already started teaching baby cousin Kaleb Wiggles songs too. She adores all four of them - I just wish they were touring...


2) And another love would be playdough. She is loving this right now - creating and playing. Today is our lazy day of the week and when I asked Em what she wanted to do she simply stated 'play with playdough!' A simple wonderful pleasure.... I was talking to a Mum the other day who said she finds playdough too messy - well Em gets so much joy from it, so long may the mess in this house continue!!

3 comments:

The Haywards said...

I love the Wiggles!!!! I'm so with Emma there :-) Oliver was totally obsessed by them at the same age and I have loved them ever since - in fact, they seem like old friends :-) The girls seem to be more into Hi5, but my fav is always the wiggles! I should have a hunt around and see if I have any wiggles stuff here I could pass on - I'm sure Oliver won't mind - oh, but maybe I would :-) We love playdough in this house too - you can tell by the multi-coloured spots of dried playdough stuck all over the deck and the deck furniture :-) What childhood would be complete without the wiggles and playdough :-)

Our Whanau said...

We aren't a wiggles house - but Olivia loves that Dorothy the Dinosaur song and will start sining it at random times.
Playdough is so a necessity - mess-shmeesh! We love it - you've reminded me to get making!

Emma is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

А! Wow! Thank you! I always wanted to write in my site something like that. Can I take part of your post to my blog?