Thursday, April 22, 2010

Girls Craft Weekend!

Had a wonerful weekend last week. Rhyanne, Mel, Kelly and me headed off to Orua Bay for our annual girls craft weekend. We had a great time - achieving mostly scrapbooking pages and for me a couple of wooden trees (post to come in the future...). What made it great was not only the craft but also the quality uninterupted conversation, food, chocolate, wine and I would like to say the beach but this weekend we hardly ventured outside cos we were so craft focused! Here's the lovely ladies minus Kelly who managed to avoid my camera - Kelly made heaps of awesome cards which I'm hoping there's a pink flower one left for February!
Rhyanne who managed to achieve the most pages... We should've had a prize for her! Thinking & praying for this special gal today as she starts another round of chemo.

Mel showing her favourite page - love it Mel you're sooo clever!
And of course not forgetting the guest of honour this year 6 month old Chelsea-May (Mel's baby). I won't ever forget those gorgeous raspberries sweetie!...

No comments: