Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Church Camp!


Em & I ventured to Matamata for the bi-yearly church camp at Totara Springs this past weekend. Rob had a conference in Wellington. It was my first long distance driving but I actually really liked it... I have wonderful memories of Totara Springs and so much of the weekend was like going on a time walk - remembering past camps there. We had a blast at camp. The photo above is of some of Em's dearest friends - photographed with High5 who ran the concert and were delightful! Not sure if Em looks a little star struck!

But Em's favourite thing at camp was the Hot Pool - I wish I had counted just how many hours we had spent in that pool! Wonderful weekend - I've decided we need more weekends away it's so refreshing! Hope everyone had a good weekend too. X

No comments: